I prepare tomato chutney very frequently I learned this from my mother in law mild punch of ginger adds perk to this chutney.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 5 minutes
- Yield : 2
- Chop onion,tomatoes,ginger,garlic in to small pieces,heat the kadai/pan & pour some oil fry the dry red chillies first keep it separate.
- Now fry onion,tomato,ginger,garlic together till their skin becomes tender &soft,cool them.Blend them all with red chillies that was roasted and kept separate.
- Add salt &hing to it and blend them well till they become a paste.pour some water and mix it well.
- Now add the seasoning items to the chutney.
- Serve this with dosa/idly.