I love this super fast buttermilk dish. I can make it in 3 mins and I love it to the core. Its my most comfort food. Its like a lazy peoples food. Without garnish You can just consume it directly pouring in a cup or with seasoning you can mix and enjoy with hot boiled white rice. I love to have it with green brinjal curry or potato fry. They are the best combination.
- Prep Time : 2 minutes
- Cook Time : 3 minutes
- Yield : 2
- Curd/Yogurt - 1 cup
- Green chillies - 4-5
- GInger - 1 inch
- Garlic - 2
- Jeera - 1 tsp
- For Seasoning:
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Urad dal(ulandham paruppu) - 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds/Vendhayam - 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves - 2 tsp
- Asofaetida(hing) - 2 pinch
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves,finely chopped - 1/4 cup
1. In a blender grind green chillies,garlic,ginger and jeera and keep it separate.
2. Now blend the yogurt well to buttermilk and mix the green chilly paste to this.
3. Now do the seasoning mentioned above and add this buttermilk to it. Then add salt and garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.