I love grilling veggies... charred veggies give very good taste, this time I learned a new spicy peanut sauce dressing and just loved it. Hubby presented me a veggie book that had full grilling and it has all kind of veggies names and all can be grilled and enjoyed. Best book ever. The book is called " The New Vegetarian Grill" by Andrea Chesman. She has more than 80 recipes and its really good. I would recommend for veggie grill lovers. The peanut sauce was recommended for the brinjal but it went very well with all veggies. Linking this to Srivalli CCC(Cooking from cookbook challenge)
1. Peel sweet potato skin. Cut the ends of beans,broccoli and brinjal.
2. Wash and pat dry with a tissue paper. Now season it with olive oil,salt and pepper. Spread them on pan with aluminum foil on bottom and toss the veggies well. Bake it at 400 deg F. Each veggies require different time to cook so take them out according to required taste.
3. Say for eg..broccoli needs 15-20 mins baking. sweet potato & beans need 10 mins and brinjal needs 20 mins. When the outer skin is cooked test each veggie and remove from oven accordingly. Now off to spicy peanut sauce making.
4. In a blender mix creamy peanut butter, to this add onion powder,garlic powder,soy sauce,chilly paste(from dry red chillies)sugar and blend all together. If required add little water and yummy spicy peanut sauce is ready.
5. Serve it as dip on side or just add them as dressing on top of your veggies. I loved it a lot hope you will like it as well.